Yoga Temple India, a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, USA. We conduct 100-hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Programs that follow the Yoga Alliance framework. Our Yoga Teacher Training course in Goa is designed to create a group of universal healers extending their services to fellow humans that are suffering and need the solace of body and peace of mind. Towards this end, our courses include both theories and practical experiences, and you will learn the best classic as well as contemporary yoga practices in the process.
Our Yoga Teacher Training Program’s schedule is designed in very balanced way that it keeps the student in contemplation of the subject throughout the day and also allows them to have the personal time. The schedule is the best integration of theory and practice of yoga. It also allows the student to stay energetic for all the classes. Join us and develop your practice with yoga and meditation, let yourself clear blockages, find inspiration, clarity, and love while working through personal boundaries.
- Any individual with an interest for learning antiquated conventional yoga and its connected science, with the capacity to take after the guidelines and addresses in English.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 60 years of age at the season of confirmation.
- The candidate ought to be in decent wellbeing since we have an exceptionally bustling calendar with no less than 7 to 9 hours day by day.
- No past experience of yoga instructing is needed.
This course is for any individual who craves a hosted comprehension of the reach of yoga. This incorporates yoga figuring out how to show yoga, as well as consolidating the rationality of yoga into one’s way of life. Despite, whether you are a yoga expert trying to develop your own practice, a teacher searching for motivation, or totally new to yoga, our Teacher Training Course gives a balanced yoga meet, setting one up to be a rousing teacher and sure yogi.
• Comprehensive Advance training program
• Covering all major aspects of yoga in both practice and theory
• Study of 3 elements, asana, meditation, pranayama, mantras & Yogic Stress Management Kriyas
• Creative sequencing for different styles of classes with a deeper understanding
• Learn about the anatomy of the body in relation to movement
• Learn about the history and philosophy of yoga
• Individual training and counseling sessions available if needed
- 6:30 am – 7:30 am Shatkarma And Kriyas
- 7:30 am – 9:30 am Pranayama And Morning Asana Practice
- 9:30 am – 10:30 Naturopathy Treatment
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Breakfast
- 11:30 am – 01:00 pm Yoga Philosophy or Anatomy Class
- 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm Lunch and Rest
- 03:00 pm – 04:00 pm Yoga Alignment
- 04:00 pm – 04:30 pm Tea Break
- 04:00 pm – 06:00 pm Evening Asana Practice
- 06:30 pm – 07:30 pm Meditation /Yoga Nidra/ Self-Study
- 08:00 pm – 09:00 pm Dinner
Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates
Winter Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates GOA, India:
|Course Dates||Shared Accommodation||Single Accommodation|
5th Oct to 15th Oct 2020
3rd Nov to 13th Nov 2020
01st Dec to 11th Dec 2020